Dual Action Cleansing Gel
- Caviar Lime: Derived from a small tree in the sub-tropical rainforests of Australia, Caviar Lime is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that supports the skin’s natural exfoliation process to deliver a smoother, brighter complexion.
- Bromelain: Sourced from the juice of pineapples, these enzymes function as a conditioning agent with anti-inflammatory properties to reveal bright, energized skin.
- Apple Aminos: These aminos naturally protect the skin barrier while allowing our cleanser to gently foam when massaged into skin.
- White Tea Extract: White tea is known to firm skin, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and repair sun damage due to its antioxidant properties.
- Cucumber: This well-known calming agent depuffs and soothes skin due to its high levels of vitamin C and caffeic acid.
Use twice a day. Squeeze small amount into palm and add tepid water to lather. Massage onto wet face, neck, and décolleté, using light circular movements. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse thoroughly.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Acrylates Copolymer, Tilia Cordata (Linden) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Bromelain, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Microcitrus Australasica (Caviar Lime) Fruit Extract, Papain, Citric Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Maltodextrin, Mica, Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Tin Oxide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Parfum, Linalool, CI 77491, CI 77891.
No Parabens, Sulfates or Formaldehyde.